Our BEC Leadership
Providing hands-on guidance for all client projects.
Our leaders have guided the Building Envelope industry
Beyond successfully leading our client projects, our BEC senior management remains actively involved with industry associations and trends. Read on to find out more about their building envelope work:
Michael L. Williams, RRC, RWC, RRO, RCIF, RPA, CCMI, BECxP, CxA+BE, F-IIBEC
Founder & Principal
- Immediate Past President, RCI, Inc. 2018/2019
- Perform condition surveys, evaluation and design of repairs for the entire building envelope including above and below-grade waterproofing, plaza deck, roofs, walls, doors and window systems
- Construction claims site-visits, reports, warranty studies, and expert-witness testimonies
- Expert in building envelope commissioning and destructive and non-destructive leak detection
- Perform testing of glazing assemblies per AAMA and ASTM Standards
- Construction monitoring and contract administration
- Design and construction specifications review
Robert K. Cleere, LEED AP BD+C
Project Manager & Director of Testing Operations
- Certified LEED Accredited Professional
- Certified Infrared Thermographer, Level II
- Expert in: high-voltage electronic leak detection (ELD), infrared surveys (IR), whole building pressurization testing (blower door), membrane smoke testing and multiple ASTM and AAMA standard test methods for the building envelope.
Consults on property condition assessments, forensic investigation, destructive testing of existing structures, and quality assurance inspections for new construction.
I want to ...