Michael L. Williams
Founder & Principal
"We help build better buildings."
- Immediate Past President, RCI, Inc. 2018/2019
- Perform condition surveys, evaluation and design of repairs for the entire building envelope including above and below-grade waterproofing, plaza deck, roofs, walls, doors and window systems
- Construction claims site-visits, reports, warranty studies, and expert-witness testimonies
- Expert in building envelope commissioning and destructive and non-destructive leak detection
- Perform testing of glazing assemblies per AAMA and ASTM Standards
- Construction monitoring and contract administration
- Design and construction specifications review
Michael L. WilliamsRRC, RWC, RRO, RCIF, RPA, CCMI, F-IIBEC, BECxP, CxA+BE
Michael L. Williams, RRC, RWC, RRO, RCIF, RPA, CCMI, F-IIBEC, BECxP, CxA+BE, is BEC's founder and Principal. He specializes in Building Enclosure Commissioning and diagnosis of building defects and development of roofing, waterproofing, and building exterior repairs and remediation, and has served as an expert witness in over a dozen litigation cases.
Mike has been working in construction related fields since 1980 and earned his BA in Business Administration at the University of Nebraska, in 1986. As an active member of IIBEC, the International Association of Building Envelope Consultants, he has held positions including the President of International Association for the 2017-2018 year, Chairman of the Chapter Development Committee, IIBEC Manual at Practice Peer Review, IIBEC Building Envelope Commissioning Committee, Registered Roof Consultant Testing Committee Member, 10-Year Planning Task Force Member. He offers extensive, practical, hands-on knowledge, in additional to his education expertise.